Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring into Fitness Challenge Group



We have sprung forward and warmer weather is on its way! If you were like me a few years ago, you are hiding underneath those bulky sweaters and stretchy pants. But don’t let that fool you! When the weather warms up you are going to want to put on the shorts and tank tops and what you have been hiding under is revealed. I can remember how I felt when I started trying on those summer clothes and I felt so BLAH!

I vowed to never feel like that again. I got involved in a challenge group with my coach, learned how to eat clean, started to change my habits, and exercise regularly. I have never felt so good in my life! I have more confidence, energy and a healthier family!

So I’m calling all MOMMIES!! If you are struggling to find your inner motivation to get started this winter. If you are struggling to wake up when the alarm goes off, or peel yourself away from the million items on your to do list to give yourself a few minutes to yourself each day then this is for you!

30 minutes a day, 21 days, recipes, tips, meal plans, family friendly, motivation plus accountability to help you start and finish a program to help you get the results that you want! And the best part is that I am a mom too! I’ve been through this and I want to help you!

If you interested hit me up for my March 16th challenge group!

Complete this application for more information:


I have limited spots available to allow me to provided 1:1 assistance! Ask me how!


No comments:

Post a Comment