Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How To Cut Creamer and Sugar In Your Coffee

My favorite part of my day is having my morning cup of coffee!  I truly used to be addicted to coffee creamer.  Coffee wasn't good unless it had about 1/3 creamer!  The minute I dropped the creamer from my morning coffee I swear I lost 5 lbs! But it was hard. Going from my creamy rich, sweet coffee to black coffee was an adjustment.  Removing creamer from my coffee was something I resisted for a long time.  I mean I cut everything out of my diet except that when I was transitioning to clean eating.  But as I got closer and closer to my goal I was stuck and yes it was these little things that were adding up!  
I was a Starbucks Latte addict too!  At least a few times a week it was a caramel latte or pumpkin spice latte!  But once I researched what was really in those drinks it was enough for me to cut it too.  

I saw this recipe on my coaches website and gave it a go! It's amazing!  It tastes great, its rich and creamy and it has none of the crap that any store bought creamer has!

 
 
Take 1 cup coffee, 1 tsp of coconut oil, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Then put it in the blender and blend it all up! It becomes frothy and creamy.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment