Friday, March 20, 2015

I Want To Try Shakeology, but the Price Scares Me!!!


Happy Friday!

Have you been thinking lately, "I NEED TO GET IN THE ZONE" BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND MY MOTIVATION!!!




That is what I am here for! My job is to help you find your inner strength, teach you how to be strong and teach you the basics of healthy choices!  That is truly my passion because it was the #1 thing that helped me to change my mindset about food.  I grew up in the era of fat free and low fat are the way to go! Calorie counting was of utmost importance and the scale drove my emotions on a daily basis.  Unfortunately it was NOT going well for me!  I wasn't losing weight, my energy level was low and I was starving.


When I found clean eating I realized there was another way to live- a way to eat, have energy, to feel full, to enjoy good tasting food and to lose weight!  It almost sounds  too good to be true! I have lost 25 lbs with regular exercise, clean eating and replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology!  So my mission is to teach others my tips and tricks to a successful lifestyle change.  

I have been reflecting this past week on how different my life looks since I began clean eating.  I mean, one year ago, if I was frustrated and not seeing results from my efforts, I would have immediately quit and just gotten back on a bad trend with my diet.  A few fried foods here, some ice cream there, diet cokes, etc.  But honestly, today, I am not tempted by that very much.  Sure, I would love to eat a bowl of Blue Bell icecream, but it's not even worth it anymore.  The discomfort my body goes through when I eat that way makes me MISERABLE!!!

So, what has Shakeology done for me?

  • Honestly, it is one meal per day that I don't even have to think about!  It's fast; it's easy, and it takes the guess work out of my busy morning or crazy afternoon. 
  • I have more energy!  Within one week of drinking Shakeology, I noticed this.  
  • It keeps me full for 2 1/2 -3 hours
  • It actually tastes really good
  • It definitely curbs my sweet tooth, which keeps me on track.
  • It was just downright convenient!

Other people I have worked with have said:
  • Since starting Shakeology I am off all cholesterol medicine.  
  • I have stronger nails and hair.
  • My complexion has improved
  • I have more energy and I am healthier
  • I save money because I no longer eat out!  

And there are so many things you can do with it!!! Like making Shakeo energy balls cookies or a Salted Reese's Peanut Butter shake ...absolutely divine!

I run 30 day clean eating and Shakeology groups, 60 day support and accountability groups and 21 Day Fix groups for the most part.  But I'm doing something a little different this month.

I know that just like I was in the beginning, there are a ton of people who are skeptical about Shakeology.  Honestly, I have never been a shake person, and I did not want to spend money on one I was sure to dislike!
 


Well, Beachbody just did something really cool by coming out with a sampler pack.  It's 6 packets of Shakeology in every flavor for you to try!  So, I'm going to host a 7 day clean eating and Shakeology group to help you learn more about clean eating and to allow you to replace one meal/day with Shakeology. That way, you get to try it for yourself and see the benefits!

So----how does it work?  I must be your assigned coach through www.teambeachbody.com .  If you do not currently have an account or a coach, you can sign up through my site and create one for free.  Then you are required to get the Super Sampler of Shakeology, which will give you access to my closed online group!

Then, starting on MARCH 30th I will be providing you with a sample clean eating meal plan and grocery list, daily tips to start making healthier choices, snack ideas, lists of good sources of protein, carbs fruits and veggies plus the foods you should stay away from!  Each day we will post our shakeology recipe and give feedback on what we think!  You can replace any meal with shakeology and I suggest choosing the meal that you struggle with the most!  For some it's breakfast bc either you never eat breakfast or you are always running late and you hit the drive thru.  For me some days it's lunch bc the kids are eating mac and cheese and I have my shake bc it's utter chaos in our house at lunch time! This keeps me from nibbling on their food! Whatever works best for you is what you choose! 

   
Then our goal is to see what kind of success we can have in 7 days!  Heck, you seriously could lose a pant size if you give it 100%!!! Are you in?  Are you willing to give it a try?  Honestly it's $29.95+ shipping & tax.   That is doable!  Plus the amazing support I will be giving you will help you to start and finish and have success in 7 days!

Then hit me up by filling out the application below if you would like to participate in this group or contact me through
facebook.

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment