Sunday, February 8, 2015

Have An Oatmeal Cookie


Who wouldn't want to eat cookies for breakfast or for their afternoon snack?!?! I have by far the BIGGEST sweet tooth ever! I could eat cookies, cakes and candy at any time of the day!  

But the new me, is full of energy because I feed my body foods that are packed with all the good stuff my body needs to stay hydrated, healthy and nutritious.  

I of course have that sweet food tendency so when I saw this recipe I couldn't pass it up!  You have to try it.



               1 Scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
               1/4 c of rolled oats uncooked
               1 tsp of vanilla
               1/4 tsp of cinnamon
               1/2 cup of almond milk
               1 cup of water
               A few pieces of ice
               Blend and enjoy!!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  To Try Shakeology make sure to contact me at aplayo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment