Friday, February 27, 2015

#EVERYSWEATMATTERS


16 months ago when I set out to lose my pregnancy weight, I had no idea this journey would take me to where I am today. My coach, Melanie, and her team have inspired me beyond weight loss and I am forever grateful I took the opportunity to be part of Melanie’s challenge groups. Melanie and Beachbody have inspired me to grow in all areas of my life and to work towards the best version of myself!


As you all know, I wake up every single day, put on my workout clothes, head to my spare room, I put in a DVD and I workout. I sweat every day. I take my selfie everyday! Regardless of how ridiculous I look in those pictures I always share them because I know that to 1 person I matter! I know that to 1 person I am providing them with inspiration to get out of bed and sweat along side of me! What started out as my own personal motivation and accountability to achieve my fitness goals has turned into a way to inspire others to do the same!


Last year one of the coaches on Melanie’s team was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkin’s lymphoma.  When I saw Melanie post on social media about Katy, my heart immediately broke for her. She is a mom of 2 small children and only 31 at the time. I started following Katy’s journey on facebook and through her mess she made a beautiful message. Her strength, character, leadership and courage has been absolutely life changing for everyone she has come in contact with! She is now in remission and has been nominated for the Pittsburgh Woman of the YEAR. As a team we are committed to helping campaign with her to raise funds for the LLS!


So I personally pledge that every challenge pack someone purchases from me or Shakeology HD purchase from me in March will go towards the LLS in Katy’s name.

We truly believe that #everysweatmatters and that we have a bigger purpose in life!  If you would like to help in any way please contact me via email at aplayo@gmail.com or facebook message me. Please watch Katy's story below. 


                                  Tell friends who would like to donate
                                    http://www.mwoy.org/pages/wpa/pgh15/kursta



Katy's Journey with Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment