Monday, May 25, 2015

Roasted Cauliflower Mash

I have been on a hunt to add more veggies into my family's diet so when I came across this recipe I just had to try it. Delicious doesn't even describe how yummy this was! If your family loves mashed potatoes, then you must try this one. I paired it with steak and a side of sweet potato to make a complete meal. If you are following the 21 day fix, the cauliflower mash counts as 1 green and 1 tsp. Enjoy!!



What you need:
4 cups cauliflower florets, washed, patted dry
4 tsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp granulated garlic (optional)
2 Tbsp low-sodium organic veggie broth

What to do:
1.) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2.) Place cauliflower on large baking pan.
3.) Drizzle with oil, toss gently to coat. Season with salt and garlic (if desired).
4.) Bake, stirring halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
5.) Place in food processor (or nutribullet); add veggie broth. Pulse until smooth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment