Sunday, January 25, 2015

Roasted Vegetables



Seriously I’m like a toddler when it comes to eating my vegetables. I know they are pack with nutrients and extremely good for me, but the mere sight of them makes my stomach turn.  My life changed when I found out how to roast my vegetables. Now I prefer roasted vegetables to any potato chip! YUM!

Ingredients
Any vegetable but my preference is Broccoli, Asparagus and Kale
1 tsp Light Olive Oil
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1tsp Onion Powder
¼ tsp Sea Salt
Parmesan Cheese
*Note: Measurements of seasonings depend on the amount of vegetables used; therefore consider measurement to personal taste

Directions
Rinse, cut and dry the vegetable you are using. Place the vegetable in a gallon Ziploc bag.  Put the Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Sea Salt into the bag. Close the bag and it give it a good shake until the vegetables are coated with the seasonings.  Pour the bag onto a lined cooking sheet (I use non stick Reynolds wrap). Sprinkle vegetables lightly with Parmesan cheese. Then bake vegetables in the oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment