Friday, April 24, 2015

60 Day Results

Sorry I have not posted in awhile. The past few months have been a world wind. Let me explain a little.

Earlier this year while I was working on my own health and fitness goals, I kept feeling this call to help others by becoming a beachbody coach. I had been watching my coach for over a year and envied how she was helping others change their lives, but never considered it for myself. Actually when she reached out to me and invited me to coach, I shot it down immediately. There was no way I could post selfies of myself all over social media. I was too fearful what others would think. Plus how could I help anyone, I was just an average mommy struggling with her own heath and fitness. Well, the feeling kept burning inside of me and after much prayer I decided to take a leap of faith outside my comfort zone. This beachbody experience is blessing my life and soul in more ways than I ever imagined. Not only has it transformed my body, built my confidence, improved my marriage, enriched my friendships, reconnected me with old friends, built new friendships but most importantly it has allowed me to make a positive impact in the lives of others. When someone tells me that I've helped them lose weight, inspired them to workout, to eat healthy, drink more water, they feel more energy, they have more confidence...it's truly the most amazing feeling!

I started coaching Feb. 16, 2015. This is also the same time I started doing 21 Day Fix Extreme and sharing my journey publicly. I have been so focused on helping others that I have forgotten to stop and see how far I have come in my own journey. Last week, I had finished up the 3 Day Refresh and was comparing photos to share on my facebook wall. I noticed I had a picture I took of myself when I started coaching...wow is all I can say! I knew I was feeling better and fitting more comfortably in my clothes but I had no idea how my body was really changing. It's been a journey of ups and downs but I couldn't have done it without the accountability of my challenge groups. 

60 Day Results - Alternating between 21 Day Fix/21 Day Fix Extreme and drinking Shakeology daily



3 Day Refresh Results


If you are like me, struggling with your health and fitness goals, I would love to help! Email me at aplayo@gmail.com so we can chat or follow me on facebook for motivation www.facebook.com/aplayo

I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment