Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Verde

I love quick, easy and healthy meals.  Especially ones that I can throw into the crockpot in the morning and have it cook all day!  This one was delicious and was approved by my husband and toddlers. I served it over rice and collard greens. You could also serve it with quinoa, side salad or other veggies! Enjoy!




 Ingredients:

4 Chicken Breast
2 cups of crushed pineapple, or I have used frozen pineapple thawed and shredded or crush it myself.
1 jar of salsa verde ( I like the Trader Joe's kind)

Directions:
Place all ingredients into crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.  
(I usually place them all frozen together and cook it for 6-8 hours.  The chicken will fall apart when poked with a fork.  



No comments:

Post a Comment